Today Andrew talks about his top 5 tips to either deal with or prevent hobby burnout. In no particular order they are:
5. Planning ahead to recognize and prepare for it
4. Schedule time immediately after strenuous periods to relax and refresh with family and friends.
3. Don’t attempt to hop from one army to another or one play style to another every tournament if you are a consistent tournament attendee.
2. Dont rush painting projects.
1. Play different scenarios in your primary game or other games altogether after long set activities like the “Iron Man” Adepticon Challenge (20 games of Warhammer Fantasy over the course of the weekend). This will allow you time to refresh.
Hope you enjoyed.